- Audio Visual (51)
Smartphone Headset to 2 x 3.5mm PC Adapter
Buy the Smartphone Headset to PC Adapter and use your existing iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Palm, or other smartphone stereo headset with your PC or laptop computers that have dual 3.5mm jacks.
This is designed for anyone who uses Skype, RingCentral, Google Voice, Yahoo/MSN Messenger, or other computer-based VOIP phone services. Use your compact smartphone headset with your PC to boost productivity and reduce clutter!
This adaptor converts the 3.5mm smartphone stereo headset plug to a dual mic/audio 3.5mm plugs, allowing you to use your favorite iPhone, Android, Windows, Blackberry, or other smartphone headset with your PC or laptop computer. This adapter is designed for use with headsets that have a 3.5 mm stereo plug. The adapter cable outputs binaural stereo sound.
Compatible with 3.5mm smartphone headsets for:
- Apple iPhone, iPad
- Alcatel Tribe OT-980 / OT-980A
- Android smartphones
- DELL Streak, Streak 7, Venue Pro
- Huawei M735, M750
- Microsoft Kin One , Kin Two
- Mytouch 3G 1.2, 3G Fender, 3G Slide, 4G
- Nokia will not work
- Pantech PN-820
- Sanyo M1
- Sony Ericsson
- ZTE E520 Agent
- T-Mobile G2, Danger Sidekick, HD2
- Windows smartphone
- Brand new high quality generic cable.
- Connectors: One 3.5mm Female plug to Two 3.5mm Male plugs.
- Use your favorite 3.5mm smartphone headset with your PC computer has Dual Mic/Audio 3.5mm jacks.
- Works with iPhone/Blackberry/Droid 3.5mm stereo headsets.
- Use free internet phone programs like Skype, Messengers, Yahoo Messenger, and Google Voice.
featuredSmartphone Headset to 2 x 3.5m...
featured-25.3%Smartphone Headset to 2 x 3.5m...
by Saul Fautley
Date Added: Friday 25 October, 2013
AVSupply © 2018