- Audio Visual (59)
What is EVM?
EVM or value memory modules meet demands of customers looking for performance at a lower price range. They are designed to support standard computing services such as Internet access, e-mail, file-storage space, other office applications and many more. These modules are particularly useful in the memory upgrade area, where users are more concerned on price.
EVM memory modules are manufactured in accordance with industry standard specifications. They are ideal for those who are looking for competitively priced memory that is 100 percent tested and comes with lifetime warranty.
Why Strontium EVM memory module?
If you are not able to decide between buying the best and buying something much cheaper, Strontium EVM memory modules is the answer. Most Value RAMs in market are pretty basic and slow; but EVM is as good as the best and still comes at a very affordable price.
Strontium has introduced range of EVM DDR2 / DDR3 memory modules for desktops. The EVM memory modules have been rigorously tested to ensure reliability, integrity and compatibility. These new DDR2 and DDR3 memory modules have improved heat dissipation. Each module is fully compatible with all current platforms and systems available. Currently, EVM DDR2 and DDR3 memory modules are available in 1GB, 2GB and 4GB capacities. Every EVM memory module comes with lifetime warranty, free technical support, and hassle-free RMA service.
Key features of Strontium EVM Memory are Lifetime Warranty, Individually Tested, Improved Heat Dissipation and Universal Compatibility
- JEDEC standard nominal Voltage, 1.35 V operable and 1.5 V endurant
- Fully differential clock inputs operation
- Differential Data Strobe
- All addresses and control inputs except data, data strobes and data masks latched on the rising edges of the clock
- Programmable CAS latency 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 supported
- Programmable additive latency 0, CL-1, and CL-2 supported
- Programmable CAS Write latency (CWL) = 5, 6, 7, 8
- BL switch on the fly
- Clock frequency range of 300-800 MHz
- Programmable burst length 4/8 with both nibble sequential and interleave mode
- Auto Self Refresh supported
- JEDEC standard 78ball FBGA(x4/x8)
- Driver strength selected by EMRS
- Dynamic On Die Termination supported
- Asynchronous RESET pin supported
- ZQ calibration supported
AVSupply © 2018