- Audio Visual (66)
Digital Optical Coax Coaxial Toslink to Analog RCA L/R Audio Converter Adapter - DAC
The digital to analog audio converter converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio. The converter receives digital coax or optical inputs and connects to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks.
*** PLEASE NOTE : Should you require ANALOG to DIGITAL, please see our Analogue to Digital Converter
- Converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio.
- Available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks.
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96KHz.
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Compact size and light weight.
- Device Type: Digital to Analog Audio Converter
- Interface Type:Toslink x 1, RCA(Coaxial) x 1, RCA(R/L) x 1
- Sampling Rate:32, 44.1, 48 and 96KHz
- External Power Supply: DC 5V 2A
- Dimension: 49 x 40 x 25 mm
- Digital to Analog Audio Converter x 1.
- Power Supply x 1.
by Craig Coombs
Date Added: Thursday 02 January, 2014
AVSupply © 2018