- Audio Visual (68)
Low Profile 12 Metre HDMI 1.4 Cable for connecting HD Satellite Decoders, Blu-ray players, Game consoles and HTPC / Media players to an HDTV, Projector or Amplifier
AVSupply's High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet offers a one-cable solution to many of your home entertainment needs. This versatile cable provides high-definition quality for films, TV and games, along with all the benefits of home entertainment networking. Use this 12 Metre cable to connect your HDTV to Satellite Decoder, Blu-ray Disc player, Game Consoles and other devices to experience quality audio and video (up to 1080p) from your home theatre.
Latest HDMI v1.4a Protocol
With this latest protocol you can now transmit Ethernet data through this HDMI cable (ideal for Smart TV's such as Samsung / Sony models). This also supports all the latest 3D TVs as well as the latest 4K x 2K HD Format which is only viewable via the new v1.4a protocol.
Easily hidden under carpets or in the wall due to its flat low profile cable
**Available in Black
- HDMI Ethernet Channel: Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable. (only high Speed HDMI with ethernet supports this function)
- Audio Return Channel: Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- Support 3D: Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications.
- Support 4K resolution: Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that wil rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres.
- Both High speed HDMI cable and high speed HDMI cable with ethernet are available.
- Data transfer rate up to 10,2 Gb/s.
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™.
- HDCP compliant.
- 12 Metre Cable length
AVSupply © 2017