- Audio Visual (65)
High gain outdoor wireless antenna
This is the ultimate 5Ghz wireless outdoor CPE with integrated 16dBi dual polarity antenna. The Ubiquiti 5GHz Nano MIMO AIRMAX features 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Featuring 2x2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before. New antenna array designs featuring 16dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor.
The New NanoStation M provides a secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration. Version 5 of Ubiquiti's AirOS is included and builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
- 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Typical range is 2-4 miles from a LOS tower running AirMax sector antenna's and Rocket M5's.
Next-Gen Antenna Design:
- 11dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity:
- A secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
- Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
802.3af 48V Compliant:
- Easily becomes 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti Instant 802.3af adapter. The adapter sold seperately (SKU#I8023AF-OD or I8023AF-ID)
- Easily mountable to a pole/mast with mounting straps provided. In addition, the Nanostation M5 can be mounted and adjusted in any direction in a 90-degree angle through the use the NanoBracket. The NanoBracket is sold seperately (SKU#MT-NANO U)
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC to +75ºC
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Dimensions: 294 x 31 x 80 mm
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A POE
- Max. Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Antenna Gain: 16 dBi
- Polarisation: Dual Linear
- Operating Frequency: 5470-5825 MHz
- Cross-pol Isolation: 22dB minimum
- Max VSWR: 1.6:1
- Beam-width: 43º (H-pol), 41º (V-pol), 15º (Elevation)
- 24V POE Injector
- Pole/Tower Mounting Kit
AVSupply © 2018