- Audio Visual (68)
The NanoBridge is a high-peformance and cost-effective MIMO bridging device.
Ubiquiti's InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feedhorn of an antenna. NanoBridge M combines Ubiquiti's InnerFeed and AirMax (MIMO TDMA Protocol) technologies to create a simple, yet extremely powerful and robust wireless unit, capable of 100+Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 30km+ range.
Complete antenna and radio system integration provides revolutionary cost/performance solutions to the Worldwide Broadband Industry.
The low cost, high-performance and robust "all-in-one" design of NanoBridge M make it extremely versatile and ideal in several different applications.
- Frequency Range: 5470-5825 MHz
- Gain: 25 dBi
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
- Max Power Consumption: 5.5 Watts
- Power Supply: 24V, 1A POE Supply Included
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC to 75ºC
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Dimensions (mm): 400 diameter
- Weight: 1565 g
- Antenna Feed
- Feed Support
- Feed Support Bushing
- 24V POE Injector
- Dish Antenna
- Pole/Tower Mounting Kit
AVSupply © 2017