- Audio Visual (50)
2160p 4 Port HDMI to HDMI + COAX Optical Digital and Analog Port
The 4-Port HDMI switch allows up to 4 HDMI ports to be switched to a single display. The HDMI switch supports all HD formats including 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2160p. Every input device is accessible by selecting the required input with the IR remote or selector button on the front of the unit. The 4x1 switcher extracts the Audio from the HDMI input and outputs it via the 3.5mm stereo or COAX / Toslink Optical Digital connectors. This is a very handy HDMI switcher for those with amplifers that only have Optical, Digital, or RCA inputs. With the Coaxial, Toslink, and 3.5mm AUX stereo outputs, the 4x1 Switch allows for 4 input devices to play through your surround sound system.
HDMI Passthrough Mode (For when the amplifier is off)
The HDMI ouput on the 4x1 switch passes all audio formats received on the source device HDMI inputs. If the TV supports Dolby Digital and Surround Sound, audio will be played through the TV speakers when the amplifier is off. If the TV only supports Stereo Audio, the input devices need to be configured to output (downmix) to Stereo first.
The included remote control lets you change inputs, further maximizing usability
- Supports HDMI1.4b.
- Supports 3D. Supports highest video resolution 1080p/60Hz (480p 560p 720p 1080p 2160p)
- Supports 36 bit deep color. 3.4Gbps data rate for TMDS clock up to 340MHz
- Supports standard AWG26 cable, input up to 25 metres ,output up to 15metres.
- Supports single and high definition display for multiple sources, such as DVD Players and Stellite Receivers, Digital Projectors, A/V Receivers, TV Boxes.
- Remote Control for operational flexibility
- HDMI version HDMI 1.4b
- HDMI resolution 3840*2160/30Hz and 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support video color format 24/30/36 bit deep color
- Support audio format DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Max bandwidth 340MHz
- Max baud rate 3.4Gbps
- Input cable distance <=25m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Output cable distance <=15m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Max working current 800mA
- Power adapter format..Input AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range (-15 to +55°C)
- Dimension (L x W x H) 178x58x20 (mm)
- Weight 240g
**Default output setting is Stereo. To enable 5.1, press and hold the Select button for 2-3 seconds
- 1 X 4K HDMI 4x1 Switcher Audio Extractor
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Power supply
AVSupply © 2019