- Audio Visual (59)
1x2 HDMI Splitter and 50M Extender with IR over Single Cat5e/6/7 Network Cable
The HDMI Extender over Single Cat5e/6 with IR extends high definition video and audio signals and IR, at a distance of up to 50m over a single Cat5e/6 cable. Features EDID management, which allows and encourages source and display “handshake” for seamless integration. With only one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable, high definition sources with HDMI outputs can be connected to high definition displays with HDMI inputs over long distances. Deep color video, DTS- HD or Dolby TrueHD audio is supported and compatible with the extender. In addition, the extender is also equipped with pass-through which allows for source control.
The extender includes two units: transmitting unit and receiving unit. The transmitting unit is used to capture the HDMI input with IR signals and carries the signals via one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable. The receiving unit is responsible for equalizing the transmitted HDMI signal and reconstructing IR control signals. The extender offers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension over a single Cat5e/6 with long distance capability, and is the perfect solution for any application.
- Allows HDMI Audio/Video and IR signals to be transmitted over a single Cat5e/6 cable.
- Support copy EDID from receiver display or loop out display.
- Allows for cascading via additional HDMI loop out port.
- Support Power over cable function.
- Transmission Range: Extends 1080p resolution up to 50m over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable.
- Supports up to 1080p High Definition resolution.
- Compact design for an easy and flexible installation.
1x 1x2 Splitter and HDMI sender over Cat5e/6
1x Cat5e/6 Receiver
1x IR Receiver
1x IR Emitter
1x 5V1A Power Supply
1x Instructions Manual
AVSupply © 2018